- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Madagascar
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Morondava weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Madagascar with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Morondava, Madagascar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Morondava in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Morondava in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Morondava in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Morondava in July - that's 85% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Morondava in July?
The average sea temperature around Morondava in July is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Morondava in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Morondava in July and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Morondava sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Morondava in July 2020. Select a month to view Morondava sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:39||17:35|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:38||17:40|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:33||17:45|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Madagascar in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madagascar in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.