- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this October
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Maseru weather in July 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The July weather guide for Maseru, Lesotho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Maseru in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Maseru in July, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maseru in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maseru in July - that's 84% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Maseru in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Maseru in July and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Maseru sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maseru in July 2020. Select a month to view Maseru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:05||17:23|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:02||17:30|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:55||17:38|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Lesotho destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.