- Find low prices on flights to Kenya
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Mombasa weather in July 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Mombasa, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mombasa sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mombasa in July 2020. Select a month to view Mombasa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:29||18:22|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:30||18:25|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:30||18:26|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Where's hot in Kenya in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.