- Win £500 Travel Up voucher put towards your next holiday
- Enter into the competition to be in with a chance
- Min spend of £1000. Holiday booking for 2 people or more
Zahedan weather in July 2020
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Zahedan, Iran shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Zahedan in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Zahedan in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Zahedan in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Zahedan in July - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Zahedan in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Zahedan in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Zahedan sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Zahedan in July 2020. Select a month to view Zahedan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:30||19:31|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:37||19:28|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:46||19:19|
- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Iran with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iran in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iran in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.