- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Bahir Dar weather in July 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 438438 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Bahir Dar, Ethiopia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bahir Dar weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bahir Dar in July is a warm 24°C (75°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 47% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 438mm (17.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Bahir Dar sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bahir Dar in July 2020. Select a month to view Bahir Dar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:11||18:58|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:15||18:59|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:18||18:56|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Ethiopia in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ethiopia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.