- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
West Island weather in July 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 192192 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for West Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to West Island weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in West Island in July is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F).
Expect 192mm (7.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 20 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around West Island in July is 27°C (81°F).
West Island sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for West Island in July 2020. Select a month to view West Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:24||17:49|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:24||17:53|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:22||17:56|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
More Cocos (Keeling) Islands destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details