- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
West Island weather in July 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 192192 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for West Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in West Island in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in West Island in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around West Island in July?
The average sea temperature around West Island in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in West Island in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in West Island in July and the average monthly rainfall is 192mm.
West Island sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for West Island in July 2020. Select a month to view West Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:24||17:49|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:24||17:53|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:22||17:56|
- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Cocos (Keeling) Islands with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Cocos (Keeling) Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.