- Save up to 10% on holidays to China
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Guiyang weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 165165 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Guiyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guiyang in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Guiyang in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guiyang in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guiyang in July - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guiyang in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Guiyang in July and the average monthly rainfall is 165mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Guiyang in July?
On average less than 1 day in July in Guiyang is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Guiyang sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guiyang in July 2020. Select a month to view Guiyang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:04||19:51|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:10||19:48|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:18||19:41|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.