- Find cheap flights to Burma with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Heho weather in July 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 216216 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Heho, Burma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Heho in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Heho in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Heho in July?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Heho in July - that's 25% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Heho in July?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Heho in July and the average monthly rainfall is 216mm.
Heho sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Heho in July 2020. Select a month to view Heho sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:26||18:48|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:31||18:47|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:37||18:41|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Burma
Where's hot in Burma in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burma in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.