- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Porto-Novo weather in July 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 148148 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Porto-Novo, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto-Novo in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Porto-Novo in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto-Novo in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto-Novo in July - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Porto-Novo in July?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Porto-Novo in July and the average monthly rainfall is 148mm.
Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Porto-Novo in July 2020. Select a month to view Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:39||19:08|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:42||19:09|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:44||19:08|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Benin
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Benin in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Benin in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.