- Save on flights to Cotonou, Benin
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £354 return
Natitingou weather in July 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 212212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Natitingou, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Natitingou in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Natitingou in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Natitingou in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Natitingou in July - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Natitingou in July?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Natitingou in July and the average monthly rainfall is 212mm.
Natitingou sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Natitingou in July 2020. Select a month to view Natitingou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:37||19:20|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:41||19:20|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:44||19:18|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Benin in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Benin in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.