- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Launceston weather in July 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9595 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The July weather guide for Launceston, Tasmania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Launceston in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Launceston in July, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Launceston in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Launceston in July - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Launceston in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Launceston in July and the average monthly rainfall is 95mm.
Launceston sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Launceston in July 2020. Select a month to view Launceston sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:39||16:52|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:33||17:02|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:21||17:15|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
Where's warm in Tasmania in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tasmania in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.