- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Launceston weather in July 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9595 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The July weather guide for Launceston, Tasmania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Launceston sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Launceston in July 2020. Select a month to view Launceston sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:39||16:52|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:33||17:02|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:21||17:15|
- Save on flights & holidays in the British Airways sale
- Book holidays from £99 per person & discounted flights
- Plus flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Discover more about Australia
Where's warm in Tasmania in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tasmania in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.