- Find low prices on flights to Japan
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Hakodate weather in March 2020
- 55°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Hakodate, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Hakodate weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Hakodate in March is a cold 5°C (41°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -3°C (27°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 42% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 64mm (2.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 24 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Hakodate in March is 5°C (41°F).
Hakodate sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hakodate in March 2020. Select a month to view Hakodate sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:12||17:27|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:47||17:45|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:22||18:01|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Heathrow & Manchester
- Book flights to Dubai, Bali, Thailand, Australia & more
Discover more about Japan
More Japan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details