- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Abashiri weather in August 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 118118 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Abashiri, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Abashiri sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Abashiri in August 2020. Select a month to view Abashiri sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||04:11||18:47|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||04:28||18:26|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||04:45||18:01|
- Check recommended holidays & tours to Japan
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.