- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Japan
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Abashiri weather in June 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Abashiri, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Abashiri sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Abashiri in June 2020. Select a month to view Abashiri sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||03:43||18:59|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||03:39||19:08|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||03:43||19:10|
- Browse the low fares on flights to Osaka, Japan
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £569
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.