- Browse the latest holiday deals to Dubai
- Holidays start from just £712 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Dubai weather in January 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Dubai, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Dubai weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Dubai in January is a warm 24°C (75°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 74% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 11mm (0.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Dubai in January is 23°C (73°F).
Dubai sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dubai in January 2020. Select a month to view Dubai sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:04||17:40|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:06||17:51|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:02||18:02|
- Browse the top holiday offers to Dubai
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Discover more about Dubai
More UAE destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details