- Find cheap flights to the Turks & Caicos with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Providenciales weather in January 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Providenciales, Turks & Caicos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Providenciales in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Providenciales in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Providenciales in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Providenciales in January - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Providenciales in January?
The average sea temperature around Providenciales in January is 26°C.
Does it rain in Providenciales in January?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Providenciales in January and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Providenciales sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Providenciales in January 2020. Select a month to view Providenciales sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:27||17:18|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:30||17:28|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:27||17:38|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Turks and Caicos in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Turks and Caicos in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.