- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Zinder weather in January 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The January weather guide for Zinder, Niger shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Zinder weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Zinder in January is a warm 28°C (82°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 70% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Zinder sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Zinder in January 2020. Select a month to view Zinder sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:48||18:07|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:52||18:16|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:52||18:23|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
More Niger destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details