- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 14th January 2020 (inclusive)
Saunders Island weather in January 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Saunders Island, Falkland Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Saunders Island in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Saunders Island in January, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saunders Island in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saunders Island in January - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Saunders Island in January?
The average sea temperature around Saunders Island in January is 10°C.
Does it rain in Saunders Island in January?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Saunders Island in January and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Saunders Island sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saunders Island in January 2020. Select a month to view Saunders Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||04:48||21:19|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||05:08||21:11|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||05:35||20:52|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Falkland Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.