- Win £500 Travel Up voucher put towards your next holiday
- Enter into the competition to be in with a chance
- Min spend of £1000. Holiday booking for 2 people or more
Moroni, Grande Comore weather in January 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 337337 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Moroni, Grande Comore, Comoros shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Moroni, Grande Comore in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Moroni, Grande Comore in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Moroni, Grande Comore in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Moroni, Grande Comore in January - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Moroni, Grande Comore in January?
The average sea temperature around Moroni, Grande Comore in January is 29°C.
Does it rain in Moroni, Grande Comore in January?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Moroni, Grande Comore in January and the average monthly rainfall is 337mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Moroni, Grande Comore in January?
On average less than 1 day in January in Moroni, Grande Comore is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Moroni, Grande Comore sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Moroni, Grande Comore in January 2020. Select a month to view Moroni, Grande Comore sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||05:46||18:34|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||05:55||18:39|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:02||18:39|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Comoros destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.