- Save up to 40% in Hotels.com Wanderlust sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
Wabush weather in January 2021
- -17-17°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- -28-28°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The January weather guide for Wabush, Newfoundland & Labrador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Wabush in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -17°C in Wabush in January, falling to -28°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wabush in January?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wabush in January - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Wabush in January?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Wabush in January and the average monthly rainfall is 61mm.
Wabush sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wabush in January 2021. Select a month to view Wabush sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||08:40||16:23|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||08:31||16:44|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||08:11||17:11|
- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com breakaway deals
- Book hotels in Dubai, Bangkok, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st May 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's warm in Newfoundland & Labrador in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Newfoundland & Labrador in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.