- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Naypyidaw weather in January 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The January weather guide for Naypyidaw, Burma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Naypyidaw in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Naypyidaw in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Naypyidaw in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Naypyidaw in January - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Naypyidaw in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Naypyidaw in January and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naypyidaw in January 2020. Select a month to view Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:40||17:38|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:43||17:47|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:41||17:57|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Burma
Where's hot in Burma in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burma in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.