- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Yamoussoukro weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Ivory Coast with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for the Ivory Coast
The January weather guide for Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yamoussoukro in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Yamoussoukro in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yamoussoukro in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yamoussoukro in January - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Yamoussoukro in January?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Yamoussoukro in January and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Yamoussoukro sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yamoussoukro in January 2022. Select a month to view Yamoussoukro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:33||18:17|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:38||18:24|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:40||18:30|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Where is hot in the Ivory Coast in January for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Ivory Coast in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.