- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Yamoussoukro weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Ivory Coast with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The December weather guide for Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Ivory Coast
How hot is it in Yamoussoukro in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Yamoussoukro in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yamoussoukro in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yamoussoukro in December - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Yamoussoukro in December?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Yamoussoukro in December and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm.
Yamoussoukro sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yamoussoukro in December 2020. Select a month to view Yamoussoukro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:18||18:03|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:25||18:09|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:32||18:16|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Ivory Coast in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Ivory Coast in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.