- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Italy
- Min spend £1,000 per booking
- Travel before 31st August 2021 (inclusive)
Milan weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8989 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Italy
The June weather guide for Milan, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Milan in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Milan in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Milan in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Milan in June - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Milan in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Milan in June and the average monthly rainfall is 89mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Milan sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Milan in June 2022. Select a month to view Milan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:38||21:04|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:34||21:14|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:38||21:16|
- Save £200 per booking on Marella Cruises in 2021
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Cruise deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.