- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Milan weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Italy
The May weather guide for Milan, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Milan in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Milan in May, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Milan in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Milan in May - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Milan in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Milan in May and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Milan sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Milan in May 2022. Select a month to view Milan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:12||20:30|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:52||20:48|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:39||21:04|
- Buy 1 lift pass & get 1 half price on winter 2021/2022
- Book skiing holidays in 2021/2022 to select resorts
- Travel between 1st Dec 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.