- Save £200 per booking on Marella Cruises in 2021
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel between 24th Jul & 31st Dec 2021 (inclusive)
Milan weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Cruise deal finder
Recommended for Italy
The November weather guide for Milan, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Milan in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Milan in November, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Milan in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Milan in November - that's 25% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Milan in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Milan in November and the average monthly rainfall is 107mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Milan sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Milan in November 2021. Select a month to view Milan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:03||17:10|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:22||16:53|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:42||16:42|
- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Italy
- Min spend £1,000 per booking
- Travel before 31st August 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.