- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Italy
- Min spend £1,000 per booking
- Travel before 31st August 2021 (inclusive)
Milan weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Italy
The July weather guide for Milan, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Milan in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Milan in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Milan in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Milan in July - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Milan in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Milan in July and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Milan sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Milan in July 2021. Select a month to view Milan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:39||21:15|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:50||21:08|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:06||20:52|
- Save £200 per booking on Marella Cruises in 2021
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Cruise deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.