- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Lecce weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Lecce, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Italy
How warm is it in Lecce in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Lecce in November, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lecce in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lecce in November - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lecce in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Lecce in November and the average monthly rainfall is 90mm.
Lecce sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lecce in November 2020. Select a month to view Lecce sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:17||16:44|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:34||16:30|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:50||16:22|
- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where is hot in Italy in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Italy in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Italian Riviera
- Italian Lakes
More Italy regions
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.