- Save on skiing holidays to Italy in winter 2021/2022
- Book early with Crystal Ski for the best deals
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Lecce weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Italy
The November weather guide for Lecce, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lecce in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Lecce in November, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lecce in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lecce in November - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lecce in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Lecce in November and the average monthly rainfall is 90mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lecce sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lecce in November 2021. Select a month to view Lecce sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:17||16:44|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:33||16:30|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:50||16:22|
- Save up to 10% on holidays with First Choice online
- Book holidays to Italy in 2021/2022
- £0 deposits with direct debit & free child places
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.