- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Italy
- Book cheap hotels in Bologna, Foligno, Parma, Rome & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Lecce weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Italy
The March weather guide for Lecce, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lecce in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Lecce in March, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lecce in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lecce in March - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lecce in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Lecce in March and the average monthly rainfall is 73mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lecce sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lecce in March 2022. Select a month to view Lecce sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:21||17:39|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||05:58||17:55|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:33||19:11|
- Browse top deals & discounts on holidays in 2021/2022
- Check out latest deals this month & handpicked offers
- Find holidays by destination, holiday type or season
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.