- Save on summer holidays in 2021
- Pay low deposit from £99 on holidays to Europe
- Destinations include France, Italy, Spain, Portugal & more
Lecce weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Italy
The January weather guide for Lecce, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Wednesday 30th Jun 2021
How warm is it in Lecce in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Lecce in January, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lecce in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lecce in January - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lecce in January?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Lecce in January and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lecce sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lecce in January 2022. Select a month to view Lecce sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:10||16:32|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:08||16:47|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:58||17:04|
- Book cheap flights in 2021/2022 to Europe & beyond with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £77 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.