- Save on holidays to Italy with latest offers
- Visit Lake Garda, Verona, Amalfi Coast & more
- Book online with Just Go Holidays today
Lecce weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Italy
The June weather guide for Lecce, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lecce in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Lecce in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lecce in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lecce in June - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lecce in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Lecce in June and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lecce sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lecce in June 2022. Select a month to view Lecce sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:20||20:11|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:17||20:19|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:21||20:21|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.