- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Lecce weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Italy
The July weather guide for Lecce, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lecce in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Lecce in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lecce in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lecce in July - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lecce in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Lecce in July and the average monthly rainfall is 16mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lecce sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lecce in July 2021. Select a month to view Lecce sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:21||20:21|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:31||20:15|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:44||20:03|
- Save on low cost flights to Europe with Vueling
- Depart from London, Cardiff, Birmingham & more
- Fly direct to destinations across Spain, Italy & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.