- Browse latest offers on 96 campsites in Italy
- Filter campsites by price, star rating, facilities & activities
- Search by travel dates & browse by map
Lecce weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Italy
The February weather guide for Lecce, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lecce in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Lecce in February, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lecce in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lecce in February - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lecce in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Lecce in February and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lecce sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lecce in February 2022. Select a month to view Lecce sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:57||17:05|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:42||17:21|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:23||17:38|
- Explore latest offers on holidays in summer 2022
- Book holidays to Austria, Italy, France & more
- Filter deals by destination, star rating, board basis & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.