- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Jakarta weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Indonesia
The September weather guide for Jakarta, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jakarta in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Jakarta in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jakarta in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jakarta in September - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Jakarta in September?
The average sea temperature around Jakarta in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Jakarta in September?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Jakarta in September and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Jakarta sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jakarta in September 2021. Select a month to view Jakarta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:53||17:53|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:46||17:50|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:38||17:47|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where is hot in Indonesia in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.