- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Jakarta weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Indonesia
The November weather guide for Jakarta, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jakarta in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Jakarta in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jakarta in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jakarta in November - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Jakarta in November?
The average sea temperature around Jakarta in November is 29°C.
Does it rain in Jakarta in November?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Jakarta in November and the average monthly rainfall is 174mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Jakarta sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jakarta in November 2021. Select a month to view Jakarta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:26||17:46|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:25||17:49|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:28||17:55|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Where is hot in Indonesia in November for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.