- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Jakarta weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 298298 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Jakarta, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Indonesia
How hot is it in Jakarta in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Jakarta in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jakarta in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jakarta in February - that's 46% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Jakarta in February?
The average sea temperature around Jakarta in February is 28°C.
Does it rain in Jakarta in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Jakarta in February and the average monthly rainfall is 298mm.
Jakarta sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jakarta in February 2021. Select a month to view Jakarta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||05:55||18:17|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||05:58||18:16|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||05:58||18:12|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where is hot in Indonesia in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.