- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Bissau weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guinea-Bissau with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 409409 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guinea-Bissau
The July weather guide for Bissau, Guinea-Bissau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bissau in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Bissau in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bissau in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bissau in July - that's 43% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bissau in July?
The average sea temperature around Bissau in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Bissau in July?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Bissau in July and the average monthly rainfall is 409mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bissau sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bissau in July 2021. Select a month to view Bissau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:42||19:31|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:46||19:31|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:49||19:28|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Where is hot in Guinea-Bissau in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guinea-Bissau in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.