- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Guatemala City weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Guatemala with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 154154 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Guatemala
The August weather guide for Guatemala City, Guatemala shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guatemala City in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Guatemala City in August, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guatemala City in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guatemala City in August - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guatemala City in August?
There are usually 24 days with some rain in Guatemala City in August and the average monthly rainfall is 154mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guatemala City sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Guatemala City in August 2022. Select a month to view Guatemala City sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:45||18:31|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:48||18:24|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:50||18:14|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.