- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Guatemala City weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Guatemala with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Guatemala
The April weather guide for Guatemala City, Guatemala shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guatemala City in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Guatemala City in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guatemala City in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guatemala City in April - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guatemala City in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Guatemala City in April and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guatemala City sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Guatemala City in April 2021. Select a month to view Guatemala City sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:57||18:14|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:48||18:16|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:40||18:19|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.