- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Santa Brigida weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Santa Brigida, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Gran Canaria
How hot is it in Santa Brigida in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Santa Brigida in November, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Brigida in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Brigida in November - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santa Brigida in November?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Santa Brigida in November and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Santa Brigida sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Brigida in November 2020. Select a month to view Santa Brigida sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:13||18:17|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:24||18:09|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:36||18:06|
- Explore the routes available from easyJet in 2020/2021
- Select UK departure airport to see destinations
- Alternatively select routes by international destinations
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Gran Canaria
Where is hot in Gran Canaria in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gran Canaria in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.