- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Santa Brigida weather in May 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Santa Brigida, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Brigida in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Santa Brigida in May, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Brigida in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Brigida in May - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Santa Brigida in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Santa Brigida in May and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Santa Brigida sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Brigida in May 2020. Select a month to view Santa Brigida sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:22||20:37|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:11||20:46|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:06||20:54|
- Book holidays in 2019/2020 from £71 per person
- Pay low holiday deposits from £25 per person
- FREE child places also available on select holidays
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Gran Canaria
Where's hot in Gran Canaria in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gran Canaria in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.