- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Santa Brigida weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The January weather guide for Santa Brigida, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Brigida in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Santa Brigida in January, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Brigida in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Brigida in January - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santa Brigida in January?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Santa Brigida in January and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Santa Brigida sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Brigida in January 2021. Select a month to view Santa Brigida sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:54||18:18|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:55||18:29|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:50||18:42|
- Save up to 20% on luxury villas in Spain for 2020/2021
- Destinations across mainland Spain, Canaries & Balearics
- Including Majorca, Ibiza, Andalucia & Catalonia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Gran Canaria
Where is hot in Gran Canaria in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gran Canaria in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.