- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Santa Brigida weather in March 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The March weather guide for Santa Brigida, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Brigida in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Santa Brigida in March, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Brigida in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Brigida in March - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Santa Brigida in March?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Santa Brigida in March and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Santa Brigida sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Brigida in March 2020. Select a month to view Santa Brigida sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:26||19:03|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:10||19:11|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:53||20:19|
- Save up to 35% on last minute hotels with Barcelo
- Filter deals by destination, facilities & discount
- Book hotels in the Canaries, Spain, Dubai, Morocco & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Gran Canaria
Where's hot in Gran Canaria in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gran Canaria in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.