- Save up to 10% on Barcelo Hotels & Resorts
- Discount codes & travel vary by destination & hotel
- Book hotels in the Canaries, Europe, Dubai & beyond
Santa Brigida weather in July 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Santa Brigida, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Santa Brigida weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Santa Brigida in July is a warm 26°C (79°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 69% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Santa Brigida sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Brigida in July 2020. Select a month to view Santa Brigida sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:09||21:03|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:16||21:00|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:24||20:52|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Discover more about Gran Canaria
Where's hot in Gran Canaria in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gran Canaria in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.