- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Santa Brigida weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Gran Canaria
The July weather guide for Santa Brigida, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Brigida in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Santa Brigida in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Brigida in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Brigida in July - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Santa Brigida in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Santa Brigida in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Brigida sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Brigida in July 2022. Select a month to view Santa Brigida sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||07:09||21:03|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||07:16||21:00|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||07:24||20:53|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.