- Book summer 2021 holidays to green & amber destinations
- Ideal for fully vaccinated travellers & under 18s
- Travel before 31st October 2022 (inclusive)
Santa Brigida weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Gran Canaria
The September weather guide for Santa Brigida, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Brigida in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Santa Brigida in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Brigida in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Brigida in September - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Santa Brigida in September?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Santa Brigida in September and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Brigida sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Brigida in September 2021. Select a month to view Santa Brigida sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||07:41||20:23|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||07:47||20:07|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:54||19:49|
- Save £200 per booking on Marella Cruises in 2021
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Cruise deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.