- Save over 60% on selected holidays with Broadway Travel
- Book pre-departure tests + return tests for Day 2 & 8
- Low deposits from £49 per person
Santa Brigida weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Gran Canaria
The February weather guide for Santa Brigida, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Brigida in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Santa Brigida in February, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Brigida in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Brigida in February - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Santa Brigida in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Santa Brigida in February and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Brigida sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Brigida in February 2022. Select a month to view Santa Brigida sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:49||18:42|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:40||18:52|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:28||19:02|
- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.