- Save EXTRA 10% on Goldcar car hire in 2018/2019
- Become Goldcar club to discount & special gift
- Discount available to first car hire with Goldcar only
Gibraltar weather in October 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Gibraltar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gibraltar in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Gibraltar in October, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gibraltar in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gibraltar in October - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Gibraltar in October?
The average sea temperature around Gibraltar in October is 19°C.
Does it rain in Gibraltar in October?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Gibraltar in October and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Gibraltar sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gibraltar in October 2020. Select a month to view Gibraltar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||08:17||20:04|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||08:30||19:44|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:44||18:26|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Gibraltar
- Book Holiday Inn Express hotel in Gibraltar
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.