- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Gibraltar weather in July 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Gibraltar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gibraltar in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Gibraltar in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gibraltar in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gibraltar in July - that's 75% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Gibraltar in July?
The average sea temperature around Gibraltar in July is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Gibraltar in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Gibraltar in July and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Gibraltar sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gibraltar in July 2020. Select a month to view Gibraltar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:08||21:43|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:17||21:38|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:28||21:27|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.