- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Gibraltar weather in January 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 110110 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Gibraltar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Gibraltar in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Gibraltar in January, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gibraltar in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gibraltar in January - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Gibraltar in January?
The average sea temperature around Gibraltar in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Gibraltar in January?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Gibraltar in January and the average monthly rainfall is 110mm.
Gibraltar sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gibraltar in January 2020. Select a month to view Gibraltar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||08:32||18:17|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||08:32||18:31|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||08:24||18:46|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.