- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Gibraltar weather in June 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Gibraltar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gibraltar in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Gibraltar in June, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gibraltar in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gibraltar in June - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Gibraltar in June?
The average sea temperature around Gibraltar in June is 19°C.
Does it rain in Gibraltar in June?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Gibraltar in June and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Gibraltar sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gibraltar in June 2020. Select a month to view Gibraltar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||07:06||21:33|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||07:04||21:40|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:08||21:43|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Gibraltar
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.